Thursday, January 21, 2010

NO SLEEP

This week E has been goint o sleep VERY LATE 10:30-11 PM AND waking up at 4:30- Not sleeping very well because of it. It is all momma , momma, and Dear Husband has tried to help but only wants me. And of course she sleeps for like three hourse after I go to work.

So my goals as of yet, have not been worked on.
Feel guilty enough to blog about sleep.
And tired or not I still have to cook....
So tired yesterday I put extra salt in cookies and let E destroy the train set-TRACKS ARE EVERYWHERE.
Tonight tried to make mac and cheese from scratch. Ya, I don't like mac and cheese, it was good I guess...did I mention I don't like mac and cheese?
I made perfect betchemel sauce though!
Sigh just wanna sleep...I am gonna believe E's serious and wants night night now
-----off to dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am passionate about oh so many things:give me something pretty to make be it a card,scrapbooking,craft,journal or food...I seek after these things...I want to nurture with the things I create...this blog is about my pretty little rubies...